- Fixed a bug where where PCs with 1GB or more of
RAM failed to open the driver database
- Fixed a bug related to an error on exiting
- NEW Online User's Guide! The complete User's
Guide is now available as an online Help system.
- NEW WinSpeakerz now prints 9 different Crossover Reports
- Improved Trapezoidal Box Calculator, more
interactive, locks are handled better
- Improved numeric display in the Box Calculators, no more scientific
- Expanded Driver Database to 1176 drivers from various manufacturers
- Fixed a bug related to initial garbage in fields of the Bandpass Box
- Fixed a bug related to the Magnetic Gap Depth field
- Add new button at the Driver Database to
"GET DRIVER" from the workbench.
This new database function allows you to move the
driver on the workbench
into a new driver record in the database. By
saving, loading and getting drivers you can
now migrate your unique drivers from your old database
to the newest driver database file.
- Added logic to retain most workbench settings between sessions.
now remembers: min/max freq settings, all response
range settings, last system editor page,
selection settings, SPL mode selection, response selections
- Added logic to check for efficiency and SPL values, calculate from parameters
- Improved behavior where plot window is deselected upon loading a driver
from the database
- Improve the efficiency estimations used for recommendations
- fixed a bug related to
driver diameter data used for SV(min) calculation
- fixed a bug in the recommendations routine
- fixed a bug related to OpenDriver and SaveDriver commands with no project
- fixed a bug related to Open and Save commands
- tweaked the splash screen to add speaker art
- tweak database bitmap art
Small improvements and bug fixes.
-calculate initial xover values
-the Inductance Calculator now opens with the drivers L(e) value
-all dialogs now remember the last active page
-upon saving a driver the Manufacturer and Model are combined as the default
-fix a bug related to Q(ts)< 0.6 and recommended responses
With the release of version 2.2.0 WinSpeakerz no longer uses the hardware
key thereby eliminating the single biggest customer support issue.